Reach your greatest potential
The success of scalability resides in understanding market realities, we believe startups deserve to be supported by experts of the industry they prosper in and understand the real needs of startups and stakeholders.
The goal of our accelerator program is to help commerce & logistic startups commercialize their product or service and refine how they deliver their promises to their stakeholders
Our program is a three month, cohort-based curriculum helping early-stage ventures
- Refine core value offering
- Understand optimal scalability
- Explore how to efficiently reach more customers
- Prepare to commercialize and scale with confidence
Startups that qualify for Instantaneous Program
- Commerce & Logistic Startup / Supply Chain & Retail
- eg, transportation technology, e-commerce service, warehouse management software/platforms
- Have demonstrated economic viability / validation
- Letters of intent
- Has created a team (or in the process)
- Can dedicate 1h/week for virtual cohort meetings + at least 15h/ week on furthering your venture
- Does not need to be funded
An integrated approach to innovation and entrepreneurship with proven record of respecting vital resources while achieving your greatest potential.
Network of experts and mentors
Engage with your industry’s major actors
Application window open until August 30th, 2020.
- Initial application – Open to anyone that determines they meet the requirements of Instantaneous
- Secondary application – Select start-ups will be asked to provide additional details their venture
- Video interview – One-hour discussion to ensure shared alignment and expectations
- Final cohort selection – A maximum of ten teams will be admitted into the Summer 2020 cohort
Please be ready to virtually pitch your idea to our team members for the selection process.
APPLY ON INSTACCEL.COM
Director of Brand & Strategy for 4th Sector Innovations & founder of 3ANGLES brand consulting.
As part of 4th Sector Innovations, we aim to change how companies create value by combining impact & profit. We are doing this by redistributing innovation and entrepreneurship resources in a more engaging, meaningful and equitable way. Our incubator and accelerator programs are developed to help startups launch with all the tools they need to have a meaningful impact